Our Sydney home renovation builders are trade qualified, fully licensed, and experienced in all types of home renovations, extensions, and building repair work, making them fully equipped to handle home makeovers in any shape or form.
Our Simple 3 Step Renovation Process
Rather than separately employing the services of an architect, engineer, and building company, we manage the entire process, including gaining appropriate building consents, from start to finish for you.
- Design: We will sit and talk with you, listen, and understand what you want and need for your renovation. We will then create concept drawings and ensure you are happy with the design, and that the work fits within your budget.
- Plan: The planning stage is where we complete all architectural and design plans, engineers’ drawings, and all council and city approvals. We will also map out your construction schedule to fit around you, and your lifestyle comfortably.
- Construct: This is where the fun begins as our team of expert builders and tradespeople bring your dreams to life. With one point of contact throughout the entire renovation process, you will be kept well up to date on all onsite movements.
Renovating your home in Sydney requires that a team of builders and tradespeople are on site in your home day-in and day-out for what may be a period of weeks or months. It’s important to entrust your most valuable asset and the comfort and safety of your family to a team of professionals with experience in a project just like yours.
Smith & Sons are renovation specialists — it’s what we do. As such, we have a tried and tested process of working with homeowners from the concept stage of a renovation right through to handing over a stunning finished project.
What We Do
We are local licensed builders who provide high-quality home renovations and extensions to families. Following our unique ‘Design-Plan-Construct’ process, we manage projects from concept to completion to ensure our clients’ renovation dreams are brought to life.
We specialise in:
- External and façade makeovers
- Ground-floor extensions and second-storey additions
- Kitchen, bathroom, and laundry makeovers
- Internal renovations and restructuring
- Decks, pergolas, and outdoor areas
- Garages and sheds
- Granny flats
As locals, we understand the council requirements, ground, and weather conditions to perfectly design and build your next renovation or extension.