It doesn’t matter where you are in your thought or planning process, you’re in the right place.
Smith & Sons’ unique Design-Plan-Construct procedure was created for people just like you who are looking for answers and need some guidance. By engaging Smith & Sons, you will work with a team of renovation builders and designers all the way through from tossing around ideas, to creating precise designs and costings, to delivery of your stunning new home. Our DPC system ensures that your renovating experience is as easy and streamlined as possible no matter what stage you are currently in—and we do all the work for you.
There are a number of important things that make us stand out from other builders.
- We take the time to learn about you before anything is put on paper—your goals, your lifestyle, your expectations, your budget. Only then can we work with you to achieve what you truly hope for within the budget you have.
- We are completely upfront and open from the beginning. Our detailed cost estimate makes it clear what you’ll have included in your renovation, how much it will cost, and when you’ll move in.
- A dedicated project manager will coordinate your renovation and keep you apprised of the progress along the way. You’ll only need to share your questions, thoughts or concerns with one person, once, before they’re addressed.
- We put the planning in from the start to minimise disruption after the project begins. Once it’s underway, our teams of builders and trades work within your home in a respectful, courteous manner—they also have the flexibility to adapt to unforeseen circumstances that may crop up along the way.
- We’re local. Our builders operate their own family business and so they’re familiar with your neighbourhood and property market.
- We’re renovation specialists with a strong reputation and a large family of trusted builders. Our teams thrive on the unique challenges each and every renovation brings—it’s why they do what they do.