What makes us different from other design-and-build companies?
Here are a few of the benefits of working with Smith & Sons
and why we are different:
- We talk about budget before the design and consent process begins— if we’re all on the same page from the outset, you save time and money.
- We provide a detailed cost estimate breakdown so you know the price of each element of the renovation and have the freedom to alter your vision.
- You will have a dedicated project manager who takes full accountability for project completion—on time, on budget and of the highest standard. Renovating is not a side job for us as it might be for conventional builders; this is what we do and we’re fully committed to your project.
- Your dedicated project manager handles everything from the consents and other paperwork right through to coordinating schedules with tradespeople. Your project manager is an easily accessible central source of information.
- Our teams are very respectful and select only the best tradespeople for the job. Great organisation and project timing, along with trust and respect, generally allows you to live in your home during the whole renovation design and build process.
- We only work locally, and therefore, we know the area, environment, and housing types in your neighbourhood as well as the local tradespeople best for your renovation.
- Last but not least, we are renovation specialists. We only do renovations and extensions, and we do them well.
For a renovation design-and-build, you know you can trust the experts at Smith & Sons.